CONTRACT - Web Application Developer
Nintendo Software Technology Corporation Nintendo Software Technology Corporation, based in Redmond, Washington , is a wholly owned subsidiary of the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of video games, Nintendo Co., Ltd., headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Nintendo Software Technology's mission is to design, develop and deliver the very best video games. We conduct research, use state-of-the-art equipment and review methods of operation so that we may continually improve the quality of the games that we produce. Each person employed at Nintendo Software Technology Corporation is a valued team member and is encouraged to participate in our efforts to create the highest quality games. *
- Is able to work in a team environment and has an eagerness to learn and advance their skills as a developer.
Summary of Requirements
- Professional experience with client-side web application development
- Passion for learning and working with bleeding edge web-technologies
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience developing web applications for mobile devices
- Java, C , ActionScript, GLSL or a desire to learn
- Working knowledge or experience with WebGL and/or Canvas 2D APIs
- Working knowledge or experience with back-end web development. (PHP, Node.js, Ruby, Etc…)
- Experience working in a test-driven development environment
- Not scared of UNIX shell commands
We are an equal opportunity employer valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.