Regional Sales Manager, Mid South Region, Lab and Industria #2
BSSI has an immediate opening for aRegional Sales Manager (RSM)for ourLab & IndustrialMarkets in theMid SouthU.S. Region. This position will report directly to the National Sales Director for the Lab & Industrial Markets. The RSMis a fieldposition and willbe based out of their home office.TheMid SouthRegion includes thestates ofTexas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi. The ideal candidate must live within a reasonable distance of the Dallas/Ft. Worth or Houston, TXmetropolitan airport as this position requires approximately 70-75% travel.
TheRegional SalesManager Is Responsible For
- Leading the geographic sales efforts within thelab & industrialmarkets to achieve annual growth objectives by converting new end users to Microflex products and gaining support of distributor sales organizations to grow our market share
- Identify new opportunities to convert end users to Microflex products, working with those end users to close new business and gaining the support of distributor sales managers and representatives to lead with our products in converting new business
More Specifically You Will
- Establish territory specific business plansto achieve the planned growth within the geography.
- Develop an understanding and become proficient in the consultative sales process and training materials to achieve end user conversions.
- Through various sources, and In conjunction with the Inside Sales Department, developa qualified list of business opportunities within Salesforce.com to convert users to Microflex products.
- Provide training for the distributor sales teams to increase their understanding of our products and services, gain their support and lead with our products. Build relationships with key distributor sales managers and representatives.
- Prepare periodic sales reports demonstrating that the pipeline of opportunities is sufficient to achieve planned growth, and that the dollar value of closed business is leading to expected performance achievement.
In Order To Qualify You Should Possess
- BA/BS in Business Management or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years ofsales experience within theMid Southterritory
- Familiarity with the applicable distribution network. Must also have the ability to immediately apply this knowledge to devise and implement a business strategy within the territory
- Aptitude to quickly utilize corporate technology, i.e., Sales Force, SDS, PAM
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products, with strong emphasis on Excel
- Strong written andoral communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven track record of consistent sales goal achievement