The job you requested, Wait Staff, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Ensures guests have an unparalleled experience by providing fast, friendly service and being attentive to guests' needs.
- Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance. Takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Creates a warm, fun atmosphere for guests and team members.
- Adheres to company's sanitation procedures.
- Maintains responsibility for personal bank and ensures all financial transactions are accurate by operating credit card machines correctly, calculating and returning appropriate change, and maintaining adequate cash and coin for making change.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated guests. Assesses guest demeanor and identifies when behavior should be called to the attention of a Manager.
- Greets newly seated guests in a friendly and timely manner.
- Accurately takes guests' food and drink orders.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of all menu items and is able to answer questions regarding food and drink items and their preparation.
- Enters orders into Micros quickly and in proper sequence, using appropriate modifications and charges.
- Ensures food is properly garnished and delivers trays to designated tables server's own section, as well as other sections in the restaurant, as needed.
- Follows portion guidelines to ensure cost control, while maximizing the guest experience.
- Works quickly and efficiently adhering to "Full hands in, Full hands out" philosophy.
- Ensures ongoing guest satisfaction by checking back after delivery of food, maintaining drink levels, removing clutter, pre-bussing as necessary, and responding to guest needs in a timely manner.
- Assists in party set up and breakdown.
- Assists other team members as needed or as business dictates.
- Busses and resets tables as needed.
- Responsible for all sales on personal Micros keys and completing station sidework at the beginning and end of their shift.
- Participates in all incentives and contests, driving sales and promoting the brand.
- Keeps station clean, sets up and takes down station tables appropriately.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate and help keep high morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Restaurant and/or bar experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be skilled in effectively communicating with guests in order to generate enthusiasm about the D&B experience.
- Must demonstrate ability to operate Micros, make change, accurately conduct credit card transactions, and account of all monies at the end of each shift.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Dressed in proper dress code requirements, looking neat, clean and professional at all times.