The job you requested, Part Time Cook, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Line Cook (Part Time)
The line cook position is responsible for creating an exceptional culinary experience for our guests through the preparation and presentation of our menu. The line cook is also responsible for the correct handling and preparation of all food items to ensure our guests' safety at all times.
• Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
• Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
• Safely and correctly operates all equipment.
• Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for safety and cost control.
• Ensures that all product is stored properly in the correct location at the appropriate levels at all times.
• Prepares and sells food that meets all food quality indicators and prepared to guest expectations.
• Sells food within recommended time frames to meet guest expectations.
• Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by recipe and to specification.
• Controls costs by following prep sheets as designed to ensure the freshest product is served and eliminate waste.
• Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen areas.
• Responsible for station maintenance, cleanliness, and sanitation.
• Cleaning and maintenance of all kitchen mats, floors, walls, and drains.
• Empties kitchen trash and cleans and maintains trash cans.
• Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
Education, Experience, And Skills Required
• Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
• Previous maintenance (should this be line cook) experience at a hotel or restaurant is preferred, but not required.
• Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with guests and other Team Members.
• Must be disciplined and self motivated.
• Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.