The job you requested, B2B / Inside & Outside Sales / Territory & Regional Managers, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
B2B Outside Sales Executive
B2B Outside Sales Executive
As an Outside Sales Rep with PPS, you must possess exceptional communication, listening and presentation skills as well as a positive attitude. As an independent contractor, you must be driven to succeed and be able to work independently to build your book of business. You must be diligent, charismatic, innovative and customer-service oriented. As a representative of PPS, you must project a professional appearance and demeanor to inspire confidence in you customers.
Are you ready for an exciting sales career that lets you capitalize on the multi-trillion dollar industry of credit card processing?
Prudential Payment Systems, Inc. (PPS) a leading national Merchant Service Provider offering businesses across the country a secure method of handling all electronic transactions including credit card processing (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), check systems, gift cards, wireless solutions, e-commerce solutions and cash advance programs.
PPS has grown at a staggering rate by building lasting relationships with exceptional independent sales agents across all 50 States. We have a solid infrastructure, strong support and training systems, superior online management tools and an overall high energy fast paced environment that rewards hard working individuals.
If you are a confident and highly motivated individual looking for a great sales opportunity, join our Sales team at Prudential Payment Systems! No matter if your background is in sales, retail, accounting, management or anything else, you will have the opportunity to use your entrepreneurial spirit to make unlimited income. We are seeking energetic and entrepreneurial Business to Business Outsides Sales Executives to market our credit card processing services to businesses across the country.
As an Outside Sales rep with PPS, you will meet with clients at a preset appointment to identify customer needs and suggest solutions that best meet their business needs, while offering money saving opportunities by lowering their processing rates.
Additional Responsibilities Of The Outside Sales Rep Include
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with business owners in your area, starting with small to medium-size businesses and working your way up to larger businesses
- Collaborating with your Sales Director to prepare and present competitive sales proposals
- Working closely with Prudential Payment colleagues in Customer Service, Underwriting, Technical Support, and other departments to meet your sales goals.
Additional Requirements Of The B2B Outside Sales Rep Include
High school degree required
Ability to pass a background check
At Prudential Payment Systems, we offer limitless opportunities and growth potential to all dedicated and motivated Outside Sales Reps. We provide extensive support and comprehensive training so our Outside Sales Reps can hit the ground running and continue to succeed. Our unique bundled marketing and merchant services business gives Outside Sales Reps an edge in the field that competitor vendors lack. Do you want the opportunity to earn six figures in your first 12 months?
Additional Benefits For The Outside Sales Rep Include
- Uncapped earnings with upfront cash incentives based on merchants processing volume.
- Long-term residual income
- Monthly bonus awards
- Professional in office training and support through online tools
- Warm leads and appointments provided to make selling even easier!
- Flexible hours so you can set your own schedule
- No sales territory restriction
- One of the strongest commission plans in the credit card processing industry.
- Marketing literature, business cards and sales notebooks offered
- Superior online management tools including a virtual office/agent portal environment for client account management
- Recession-proof growing industry
- Fast payment of commissions through direct deposit
- You will be an Independent Contractor which gives you the flexibility in making your own schedule
- You have the ability to work in our office and utilize our resources
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website. We look forward to hearing from you!