The job you requested, OTR Driver, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Truck Driver - Cdl Driver - Otr Truck Driver - Sign On Bonus
TMC Transportation has immediate openings for Full-Time CDL A Line Haul Truck Drivers. If you live in Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware or south New Jersey, apply today to become a part of our team!
Up to a $2,500 sign on bonus! Amount varies based on experience.
TMC is the largest privately owned flatbed trucking company in the United States. With over 40 years of serving the flatbed hauling needs of our country no other carrier has a stronger flatbed freight base or better reputation for delivering excellent service. If you are looking for a job as a flatbed driver you cannot do better than driving for TMC. We offer
- Top of the line Peterbilt trucks
- Excellent home-time
- Pay based on your performance
- Stable & secure work
- Superior training program for drivers new to flatbed driving
Drivers for TMC have choices, like how to get paid. We offer a traditional cents-per-mile package but we also offer you the ability to be paid based on your individual performance with our percentage pay program. This gives outstanding first year drivers the opportunity to earn more than 45 cents-per-mile. We also offer great benefits, opportunities for career advancement and dedicated routes depending on where you live. We will train any driver who has no flatbed experience if you want to drive for us and we do hire recent truck driving school graduates.
Over-the-Road drivers who live in our target hiring area will be home at least 46 out of 52 weekends a year. You will haul flatbed freight throughout the lower 48 and Canada but most of your loads will deliver in the eastern half of the United States. Our driving opportunities are solo jobs and your average load will be less than 500 miles. Any qualified Class A CDL holder will be trained in flatbed hauling skills. Drivers will be assigned their own late model Peterbilt truck once they have met all the hiring and training requirements.
- Experienced CDL A qualified drivers
- Recent graduates of a CDL A training program
Pay & Benefits
- Performance percentage pay program or Mileage pay (your choice)
- Tarp pay & other accessorial pay
- Up to a $2,500 sign on bonus! Amount varies based on experience.
- Home most weekends
- Paid Orientation & Training
- Paid vacation
- BCBS medical, dental, vision & prescription drug plan
- 401 (k) with company match
- Assigned equipment; no slip-seating
- Department of Labor certified Apprenticeship Program – Veterans with VA education benefits may be eligible to draw on those benefits for up to 18 months during the Apprenticeship phase.
- Must be 23 years old before being assigned your own truck
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live in Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware or south New Jersey
- Hazmat, TWIC & Passport/FAST Card/Enhanced CDL preferred but not required to start
- Ability to pass DOT physical, drug screen, driving evaluation, work history verification, driving record review and criminal background check
Why choose to drive for TMC over any other truck company?
- Culture – Ask our drivers about our respect for them. We have high expectations for our drivers and we want drivers who have high expectations for us. The quality and reputations of our drivers are our best reference.
- Safety – At TMC we know that your safety and the safety of the public come first. The investment we make in buying the best equipment, maintaining it vigilantly and providing the best safety features is evidence of that commitment as is our excellent CSA score.
- Reputation – TMC is the standard bearer for flatbed companies. A TMC driver is an individual who wants to be a member of a team that strives to be the best at everything it does. Drivers here are proud that people all over the country know us by the cleanliness & sharpness of our fleet even if they have never interacted with a truck driver. The quality of TMC's drivers, equipment and service keep the best customers coming back to us day after day.
Related Terms: CDL license, CDL training, cdl training program, cdl school, cdl jobs, truck driving opportunities, trucking company, student truck drivers, Class A truck driver, class A cdl, semi driver, company truck driver, transport, trucking jobs, cdl truck driver training, truck driver schools, otr truck drivers, hiring truck drivers, company paid training, transportation jobs, relief fleet, truck driving school, truck driver school, truck driving training, truck driver training, trucking school, training for truck drivers, Over the road, team, Freight, OTR, O T R, O.T.R., Company Driver, Transportation, Safe, Semi, Cargo, DOT, D.O.T., Tractor Trailer, Commercial Drivers License, CDL, C D L, Trucking, Truck Driver, Transportation, OTR, Logistics, Income, License, CDL Class A, Delivery, Long Haul, Travel, Great Opportunity, Start your Career, Great Pay, Training, Great benefits, Program, CDL Truck Driver Training, Chauffer, Class A, Class A CDL, Class A Truck Driver, Company Paid Training, Company Truck Driver, Delivery, Delivery Driver, Distribution, Driver, Drivers, Driving, Entry Level, Hiring Truck Drivers, Logistics, OTR Truck Drivers, Over the Road, Route, Semi Driver, Shipping, Student Truck Drivers, Training for Truck Drivers, Transport, Transportation, Transportation Jobs, Truck, Truck Driver, Truck Driver School, Truck Driver Schools, Truck Driver Training, Truck Driving Opportunities, Truck Driving School, Truck Driving Training, Trucking Company, Trucking Jobs, Trucking School, Vehicle, training, job training, on the job training, paid training, job placement