As a bartender, you'll be an important part of each Fan's experience in our restaurant. We take great pride in our quality beverages and friendly, responsive, quality service.
As a Bartender at Genghis Grill, you must master all the skills of the Server position. As you can see, our bar area is small. Thus, you will also be serving tables within a given section. You must master all aspects of the server position before being considered for the bartender position. Remember - “YOU KHAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE."
General Guidelines And Responsibilities
- Complete all opening duties, during shift duties and closing duties.
- Greet Fans warmly and sincerely.
- Tell Fans your name.
- You must know all aspects of the Server position.
- Prepare drinks according to recipes.
- Always use two hands to do several things at one time.
- Make sure the label of bottle is always facing out and the pour spouts are always facing to the left.
- Must be a leader and always set a good example.
- Prepare drinks according to recipe specifications and garnish
- Must always use a jigger for every alcohol drink you pour.
- Have all bar drinks ready within 2-5 minutes
- Serve drinks responsibly.
- Manage the bar organization to ensure Fans are served in a timely manner.
- Keep the bar area clean.
The bartender working the service well is the bartender who pours drinks for the servers. This bartender is also responsible for the table area of the bar and making and pouring drinks for the wait staff. During your shift, be aware of the amount of alcoholic drinks that the servers are serving. You, as a bartender, are also responsible to determine when it is time to cut off alcoholic drink service to the Fans and to notify the servers and management.
As A Genghis Grill Bartender You Are Expected To
- Learn and master all aspects of a Server.
- Be able to handle and dispense drinks in a quick, correct and efficient manner.
- Attend to your tables. Have pride in your job.
As a Genghis Grill Bartender you will be walking or standing during your entire shift. You may also be required to carry, pull, and push up to 25 pounds.