Preschool Assistant Teacher
The Goddard School of Westampton is a nationally accredited Infant through Kindergarten Private Preschool, dedicated to delivering the highest quality early childhood education experience to our students. We are seeking qualified Assistant Teachers.
The Goddard School is a renowned program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each childs needs. Staff members are highly qualified childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
Assistant Teachers Assist Lead Teachers
- Develop lesson plans.
- Meet the individual needs of the children, interact with our students to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Plan and implement activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Communicate professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Build teamwork.
- Use assessment tools.
Assistant Teachers Must Have
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Prior childcare experience strongly preferred
The Goddard School offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications and is an Equal Opportunity Employee