The job you requested, Infant Teacher, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Teacher- Preschool:Infants, Toddlers, PreK
Premier Private Preschool is seeking Dedicated, Dynamic, Caring, and Experienced Teaching/Childcare Professionals to join our growing Team in our Infant, Toddler, Preschool, and Pre-K rooms.
We want the very best Early Childhood Education Professionals to become part of our growing team. These top educators will be compensated commensurate with experience, education/training and performance, with the option of health benefits, supported with resources, provided the opportunity for on-going training, the opportunity for advancement, and provided a friendly, dynamic, supportive, and fun working environment.
Key Job Responsibilities/ Essential Functions.
- Engage and communicate with individual children
- Interact frequently and respectfully with children.
- Implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Facilitate regular parent/guardian communication
- Follow all safety and health rules
- Demonstrate awareness of the entire group
- Keep the environment safe, clean and attractive.
- Participate actively in the teaching team through communication
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements
- 2 year Degree ECE and/or Nursing degree
- 1+ year prior experience in a childcare setting -
- Superior skills in creating a dynamic, interactive classroom experience -
- CPR & First Aid Certifications (Preferred)