Quality Control Inspector
Electronics Inspector with IPC-A-610C or D certification. Current certification desired.
This position is a contract position working at a customer location.
The position will perform on site source inspection, oversee IPC-610 (Electronics) inspection as well as some mechanical inspection with GD&T experience.
The position requires the completion of source inspection documentation and report results in a timely manner.
This is for a 1099Independent Contract opportunity on a part time as needed basis for source inspection work. Someone with a Electro-Mechanical background familiar in Aerospace industry and manufactured products/materials.
Hourly rate is based on experience.
- Candidate should have experience with test operations and electronic components as well as mechancial.
- Ability to use magnifying instruments
- Read and understand electrical drawings
- Ability to write reports
- Ability to witness test and understand electrical test data
- This is a contract position only, Pay based on experience.
- Travel time and mileage.
- Pays portal to portal.
- The ideal candidate will have 10 years experience at test and inspection in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Candidate should be IPC-610 certified as well as have experience in quality and source inspection on electronic components and GD&T for mechanical components.
- Computer required not supplied.
- Cell phone required not supplied.
- Candidate must be with-in 50 miles of customer location to be considered.