e-Discovery Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
248">e-Discovery Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Job Code :248
Division :eDiscovery Solutions
Location :Phoenix AZ US 85034
% of Travel Required :0-10%
Job Type :Full Time
Shift/Hours :First Shift (Day)
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Category :Project/Program Management
Epiq eDiscovery Solutions is recruiting for our Phoenix, Arizona office location for a Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager of Client Services who will serve as the key leader in successfully managing assigned client relationships through effective project management coordination and execution. The successful candidate must have the team leadership and professional background in the electronic discovery industry to successfully manage multiple projects and client relationships in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary liaison with key client representatives with the goal of owning the total service delivery relationship.
- Drives overall client satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of client deliverables.
- Works with clients to establish best practices which meet their needs and address any prioritization issues that may arise.
- Provides strategic and tactical guidance to deliver Epiq's best practices for Client Services as well as cross-functionally with the eDiscovery business unit.
- Provides substantive oversight to client-specific projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Effectively executes project forecasts and work schedules implemented by the Client Services Director.
- Ensures client and project requirements are being met by communicating routinely with both the client and internal partners.
- Consistently delivers proactive communication with clients and serve as point of escalation when client issues arise.
- Demonstrates leadership to both the client and internal partners, delivering project objectives professionally and with high quality.
- Instills confidence with the client and serves as a primary public face of Epiq’s high-quality service delivery offering.
Required Qualifications & Characteristics
- A deep understanding of eDiscovery and the litigation support industry which is typically a result of at least 5 years of experience in project management positions with law firms, corporate legal departments or eDiscovery service providers.
- Demonstrated success in the management of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Oral and written communication skills which provide a strong and confident leadership presence.
- Excellent client relationship skills which include the ability to proactively manage client expectations, recognize client needs and adapt company capabilities to consistently meet client requirements.
- A solid understanding of database design and management, data processing activities and legal document review requirements.
- Demonstrated ability in each of the following areas: ensure effective control of all aspects of a project from initial planning through final production; development of project plans; balance overall client requirements; development of relationships; and review financial and billing information in a timely manner to ensure deadlines are consistently met.We are seeking a superior candidate for this unique role. As a result, we require the following background in candidates selected for this opportunity:
- A Juris Doctorate (JD) degree, Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or similar advanced business or technology degree;
- A minimum of five years consulting, litigation support or paralegal experience in a top-tier law firm or consulting firm;
- Project client service and team leadership experience with an e-Discovery professional services firm.Characteristics of a successful leader at Epiq Systems includes the following:
- An inspirational and personalized leadership style;
- A polished and sophisticated presence which is effective at in-person client meetings;
- Structured and precise with a results-oriented approach to business;
- Personal buy-in to Epiq’s cultural values with a passion for associates, customers, and products;
- Known to be approachable;
- Acknowledges and gives credit and thanks to others;
- Demonstrates full commitment and offers tactical strength through regular follow-up;
- Demonstrated strength through consistent execution, speed, decisiveness, and risk taking;
- Focused, sophisticated presence;
- Consensus builder, collaborative, flexible thinking and agile; and
- Brevity, informal, and to-the-point.
Offer Relocation :Maybe