Junior Account Manager - Marketing, Advertising, Sales
Junior Account Manager - Marketing. Management. Sales
New Position for New Clients! - Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
The role of theJunior Account Manager (JAM)is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts of our firm. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from the business planoutlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing. The (JAM) will be responsible for managing all areas ofourbusiness relationships with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The (JAM) will manage the sales function to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales effort. The (JAM) is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. TheJunior Account Managerreports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts.
• Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
• Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
• Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity
• Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
• Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic faceat retail venues.
• Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
• Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO 4
Worldwide Vision Adapts To Changing Market, Maintains Core Values
Worldwide Vision Announces Expansion, Meetings And Promotions
Worldwide Vision Represents Tier-1 Clients
Through One To Two Years Of Sales Experience You Must Be Able To Demonstrate Acquired Skill And Measurable Success In The Following Areas
Through One to two years of sales experience you must be able to demonstrate acquired skill and measurable success in the following areas
• Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
• Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
• Solid understanding of core marketing principles
• Effective working in close team environment
• Bachelors degree or relevant work experience required&nbs