The job you requested, Admin/Accounting Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Production Manager, Document Imaging - MW
Job: Directors & Managers
Parallon Business Solutions, Mid-West Division, Health Information Managment (HIM)Document Imaging Center is seeking an HIM Document Imaging Manager at it's Shawnee, Kansas location.
The HIM DI Manager is responsible for assisting in the development and overall strategy for the Document Imaging process in the Health Information Management Service Center (HSC). The HIM Document Imaging Manager manages, directs and coordinates the activities of the HIM Document Imaging employees servicing multiple facilities.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees. The Document Imaging Manager plans, assigns and directs the HIM document imaging workflow; actively monitors employee performance and rewards or disciplines accordingly; addresses complaints and resolves problems; and actively oversees and manages production and quality control efforts.
- High School degree or GED required.
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years management/leadership experience required; 5 years preferred.
- Experience in a production environment helpful.
- Minimum 3 years experience in hospital HIM preferred.