The job you requested, Medical Coder Manager - Remote, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
National Coding Team - Remote Inpatient Coder (FT, PT, PRN) Excellent Work From Home Opportunity!!
Job: HIMS & Health Informatics
We're Preparing for ICD-10! Are You???
Join the Parallon Coding Team and Earn Up To An Additional $9,500!
Paid ICD-10-CM and PCS Training Plus Quarterly Retention Bonuses
Work From Home with Internet Fee Stipend Provided
Computer with Dual Monitors Provided
Flexible And Guaranteed Hours
Do you have hospital inpatient coding experience' Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position with opportunities for growth' We are looking for experienced, knowledgeable, and motivated inpatient coders for our organization! We utilize cutting edge technology that empowers HIM staff with the tools necessary to excel in the complex world of medical coding.
Join an organization that will allow you to make the most of your talents! Our strength is our people who operate with a “Patients First” philosophy. We offer a broad range of benefits, opportunity and believe in “Growing Our Own” for those candidates that have a desire to grow within the organization!
To learn more about Parallon visit our Website at: www.parallon.net
- Reviews hospital patient medical record documentation to select and sequence the appropriate ICD-9-CM diagnosis and ICD-9-CM procedure codes.
- Performs coding across multiple hospitals.
- Applies all appropriate coding guidelines and criteria for code selections.
- Adheres to Company and HSC Coding Compliance policies and procedures for the assignment of complete, accurate, timely, and consistent codes for diagnoses and procedures.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent required; BS Degree in HIM/HIT strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year acute care hospital inpatient coding experience required
- 3 years acute care hospital inpatient coding preferred
- CCS/RHIA preferred.
- Dedicated home based work space with access to high speed cable Internet available.