The job you requested, Kitchen Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and
commitment to innovation and differentiation.
Our assistant managers play a multi-faceted role, positioned as part of the management team but also closely involved with training and coaching team members. We are committed to maintaining the standards that make Panera Bread special as well as keeping the team's energy and motivation high so that our customers are sure to enjoy the warm Panera Bread experience.
We Are Very Proud Of The Variety Of Awards That Recognize Our Great Food And Our Customers' Satisfaction
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers' satisfaction
- Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA's COEX Innovation Awards
- Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
- Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Additional Benefits Of Joining
- Competitive salary
- Incentive plan potential
- Solid health benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid Vacation
- Product discounts
- No late nights for Managers
- Ask about our Joint Venture General Manager Program
- 2 years of restaurant management experience
- Minimum age – 18 years of age
Our bakery-cafes are focused on taking care of our guests. Please apply online and a Manager
may be in touch if an opportunity matching your qualifications becomes available. EOE