The job you requested, QC Chemist, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Receptionist / Office Assistant
NAS is not your typical insurance company and were not looking for a typical Receptionist / Office Assistant. And though we dont have geckos, cave dwellers, or mayhem-inducing mad men, we do have a successful, vibrant, creative business that makes work fun and probably not what youd expect at a commercial insurance company!
Were looking for an energetic Receptionist / Office Assistant to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented with a positive, can-do attitude.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Professionally administer all incoming calls and ensure they are redirected accordingly
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Update org chart, parking/phone lists
- Order office supplies and furniture
- Draft and send office communications
- Administer and score aptitude, personality, and interest tests
- Assist HR department with various clerical tasks
- Help coordinate company events
- Facilitate building issues and serve as point of contact for Building Management and vendors
- Coordinate and maintain the conference room for meetings
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service driven
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional appearance
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine and UPS.
- Ability to interact in a friendly and profession manner with all levels of internal and external clients
- Should be proactive, able to self-manage, highly self-motivated
- Good judgment, problem-solving and independent thinking are necessary to successfully fulfill the duties of this position
- Candidate must possess ability to stay organized, have great attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to handle competing demands, use time efficiently and prioritize appropriately
Education / Experience
- Minimum 2 years of clerical experience
- At least one year of switchboard experience
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, this position requires the ability to lift up to approximately 15-20 lbs., open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type And Expected Hours Of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
What We Offer
- Fun, creative atmosphere
- Casual dress attire
- Competitive pay
- Work-life balance
- Generous amount of paid time off
- 100% employer paid benefits
- 401(k) with employer match
NAS Insurance Services, Inc. founded in 1975, is a well-established insurance underwriting manager and Lloyd's of London correspondent. We are a recognized leader and pioneer in the Specialty Lines Insurance market. We endeavor to stay on the leading edge of innovation with a commitment to market research and product development. Our staff is dedicated to providing excellence in both our products and service. Communication, attention to detail and follow-through … always with a sense of urgency are the building blocks of NAS. Strong alliances with retail brokers and insurance carriers create a skilled knowledge base that develops innovative, yet practical strategies. Company management strives to provide a challenging and interesting work experience that supports our mission of profitability for all.
For further information on our company, please visit our website at www.nasinsurance.com
For consideration, please email your resume andcompensation requirementsto: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please