Restaurant Manager-Service Manager-Front of the House Manager-Food and Beverage Manager-Kitchen Manager
Casual Full Service Managers needed for an expanding concept Texarkana,TX market.If you are interested in starting a new career with a growing profitable company, please apply now!
(Candidate must have Full Service Restaurant Experience).
We are looking for Restaurant Managers that excel in customer service and developing people; managers who are experienced in bringing positive numbers to the bottom line. This is a company that truly cares about its people and will give you every opportunity to advance. Candidate must have at least 3 years of Full Service Restaurant Management Experience, along with sales volume experience of at least1.5 million; we will also consider high volume Fast Casual General Managers. This position also comes with Stock Options, Great Benefits and a Bonus Plan. Please apply in confidence; your search will be very confidential.
Scheduling Interviews for the upcoming weeks!
Please send resume in confidence
- Must Have at least 2 to 3 years of current or very recent Full Service experience
- Have good tenure and stability, no more than two jobs in five years
- Have at least 1.5 Million in volume experience
- Must be able to help achieve all financial goals without compromising the integrity of the restaurant.
- Must be able to oversee purchasing, storage, food preparation, cooking, handling and serving of all food and beverage products to ensure recipe adherence, portion control and specification standards.
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Must act as a support system for all aspects of the restaurant
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be dependable, reliable and motivated
- Must be able organize and direct training programs within inside the restaurant
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more
Midwest Recruiting specializes in Restaurant Management placement; that is all we do! We work nationally with many positions available in your area. Our current needs range from District Manager's to entry level managers.
- Food and Beverage quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Management of staff, performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivate and train
- Adheres to restaurant company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
Many companies are downsizing or eliminating positions. NOT the ones we work with!! If youre a talented restaurant professional who takes pride in your work, puts your customers and employees first, has a desire to train and develop your staff to be #1, then look no further!
If You Have The Resume We have The Contacts 100% Company Fee Paid, No Fee To Manager Ever! Confidential! Base to 55K
Immediate Openingsfor restaurant managers inthe Texarkana,TX.
Restaurant Managers MUST have recent full service upscale,casualor family dining management experience.
- Manger must have strong leadership and communications skills
- Must be able & committed to administering daily and shiftly line checks
- Must be able to maintain food quality standards at all times, while overseeing all phases of food procurement, production and service.
- Km will be responsible for inventory, ordering, truck deliveries, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, along with service and production time standards.
- Management candidate must be able to effectively coach and train his team to strive for quality and consistency. Must be able to ensure clear direction and feedback to the kitchen team.
- Must conduct bi-weekly food safety and sanitation inspections to improve restaurant standards
- Will be responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen, and will enforce sanitation and constant hand washing with both boh and foh team members.
- Will educate and enforce avoidance of cross contamination, improper food handling and storage practices.
- Strong operational background and knowledge in the Food and Beverage industry
- Exceptional team building skills
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to pass a Backgrou