Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to restaurant guests, restaurant staff and culinary production team. Greets, and makes welcome, Delivers prepared food to the appropriate guest within two minutes of completed production of order. Returns to table within three minutes of order delivery to ascertain guest level of satisfaction. Resolves service issues. Assists bus persons, as necessary, in bussing, cleaning and setting tables. Wipes counter areas, sinks and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station. Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards. Deep cleans restaurant equipment (tables, chairs, booths, soda and juice dispensers, coffee machines), as scheduled, or required.
Operates and maintains equipment as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures. Completes assigned side work as directed. Provides personalized service and uses guests names and preferences.
- Must be 21 years of age
- High school diploma, GED or comparable experience
- Previous food server experience in a high volume restaurant preferred
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed