Sales Associate- Idaho Falls 300
Title: Sales Associate- Idaho Falls 300
Location: NA-US-ID-Idaho Falls
Job Number: 1300171
The role of the Sales Associate is to grow the customer's and Nabisco's business at the retail level. Through selling, planning, ordering and distribution, as well as effectively manage activities such as merchandising, shelving and pricing, the Sales Associate is training for the Sales Representative role.
- Training for the Sales Representative role - develop complete knowledge of Nabisco products, systems, and procedures, including: sales objectives, campaigns and promotions, sales brochures and order guides, sales presentations, sources of product and distribution, space management programs and uses, and proper merchandising.
- Inventory Management/Order Writing - develop skills in order writing and managing inventory.
- Stock shelves and rotate product - work in conjunction with the Sales Service Rep to ensure inventory is fully stocked, rotated and presentable at all times.
- Sell new products, displays, and promotions at store level as well as build and maintain displays.
- Cover open Sales Rep territories as part of development.
- College Degree Preferred.
- A flexible work schedule is required - ability to work weekends is a must.
- Previous Retail / Grocery experience a plus.
- Additional General/Technical Skills Required
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and meet defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
Job: Field Sales Execution