The job you requested, Diameter Lab Engineer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Diameter Lab Engineer
Responsibilities Of The Diameter Lab Engineer
- Maintaining the Diameter Lab.
- The research involves researching 'call flows' that take place in wireless networks, using simulation equipment and scripting tools to simulate devices running various scenarios, and measuring the resulting Diameter traffic in our simulated LTE environment.
- The output of this research will be a Diameter Traffic Model, to be used widely in the industry for dimensioning and forecasting LTE/IMS networks where Diameter protocol is used for signaling at the control plane.
- The Engineer will work with the Lead Engineer and the Marketing Lead in gathering the metrics from the lab, and determining the Diameter Traffic Model
- Other duties such as supporting the Product Managers within the BNS organization, and Customer Demonstrations that utilize the lab equipment.
Experience Of The Diameter Lab Engineer
- Ability to work with Seagull Open Source Scripting Tool, as well as a third party simulation platform.
- Expected to learn the wireless network infrastructure common in 4G/LTE and IMS networks
- Expected to create scenarios using the Seagull Scripting Tool and the simulation platform.
This is a contract opportunity with one of our clients in Morrisville, NC. Initial term is 7 months; target contract rate is $59.00 - $62.00/hr. A local candidate is strongly preferred. No sponsorship available.
Applyfor this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume to Scott Boren at sboren AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBSB-3654 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase…its not about what you know, its about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about whoweknow.
Whether you are a first time job seeker, looking to make a career change or a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…Apply today, and let HireNetworks putournetworks to work for you!
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.