Regional Sales Representative
Telecommuting opportunity! Seeking sales representatives to join our team to help us increase and expand our services in the Bay Area. If you value providing clients with great products and quality customer service, we have a place for you!
Discover what it means to work with the smartest people in the industry, solving the most challenging problems our customers can dream up and throw at you. Work from home, with some required travel. Great benefits, flexible hours, and a chance to be part of a company that's changing the industry.
As a Regional Support Sales Representative, you will plan, develop, and execute marketing efforts within the Silicon Valley. The goal of these efforts will be to increase the customer base and generate support sales while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Essential Functions Of The Sales Representative
- Initiating and executing sales transactions to prospective client base within defined geographic territory
- Qualifying and electronically updating all leads and contacts assigned to Sales Executive on a daily basis.
- Application of time management skills in order to coordinate sales activities to appropriate territorial time zone.
- Conducting professional sales calls via telephone
- Effectively conducting and managing sales cycle including, but not limited to: Qualification for technical business fit; Evaluation process; Contract process; Closing transaction.
- Effectively and concisely educating potential clients and partners on the value of services
- Maintaining consistent, self-directed sales outreach
- Meeting or exceeding defined sales goals
- Meeting required information input deadlines.
- Actively participating in departmental sales calls, meetings, etc.
Job Requirements Of The Sales Representative
- Proven track record of generating sales from telephone sales and field sales
- 4 year degree from an accredited university/college or equivalent education, training and experience
- 4+ years of software products/services sales experience
- Telephone sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self motivated with independent work skills
- Strong organizational skills
The Sales Representative position is a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients. The compensation package is open as client would like to see all resumes.While a telecommuting opportunity, must live near the Bay Area.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word version of your resume to Judy Protz at jprotz AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBJP-3662 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase…its not about what you know, its about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about whoweknow.
Whether you are a first time job seeker, looking to make a career change or a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…Apply today, and let HireNetworks putournetworks to work for you!
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.