Senior Tester / QA Lead
Looking for a senior level technical tester. Will be a key person to build a QA function comprised of a few internal people augmented by external vendors.
Responsibilities And Experience
- You should be able to write test plans
- Lead a team and be a hunting dog for software quality
- Able to read code, preferable if you have written code in the past
- Understand software architecture and the testing of enterprise applications
- Familiar with both manual and automated testing as well as Exploratory and Activity-based testing
- Point of Sale ( POS ) and C++/C/.Net and SQL Server technology experience a major plus
This is a contract-to-hire or direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in Charlotte, NC (client is open to candidate's preference). The salary range is open as client would like to see all resumes.Preference is for local candidates but some minimal relocation could be provided for the right person. No sponsorship or 3rd party agreements available.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume toCarolyn Goldin at cgoldin AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBCG-3604 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase…its not about what you know, its about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about whoweknow.
Whether you are a first time job seeker, looking to make a career change or a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…Apply today, and let HireNetworks putournetworks to work for you!
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.