The job you requested, CDL Training, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Training Coordinator (Trucking) - Enid, OK
Oilfield Trucking Solutions, a subsidiary of Chesapeake Energy, is looking to fill the position of Training Coordinator for the Enid, OK area. The Training Coordinator is primarily responsible for training new Truck Drivers on all job functions. This position is also responsible for updating Truck Drivers on new policies and updated procedures as well as training Driver Trainers. The Training Coordinator also assists the Driver Trainers with monthly Truck Driver evaluations.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Conducts orientation, classroom instruction, and yard training for new and existing Truck Drivers.
- Conducts job specific training on hauling crude oil, water, and acid as applicable to the driver's area of specialty.
- Facilitates driving instruction.
- Performs road tests for new and existing Truck Drivers.
- Performs truck and cargo tank operations and inspections.
- Coordinates the Driver Trainer program and matches trainers with trainees.
- Trains Driver Trainers and assists with monthly driver evaluations.
- Produces and distributes training materials through handouts, presentations, etc.
- Coordinates and maintains the inventory of training department items for safety and operations.
- Reviews and evaluates the training program for assigned areas.
- Excellent working knowledge of oilfield transportation equipment and operations with emphasis on tractor trailers.
- Demonstrate the ability to train Truck Drivers utilizing knowledge of industry equipment and operations.
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build productive relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Demonstrate computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.