Uline -Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks aPricingManager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Manage pricing and costs for one of Ulines major product categories.
- Work with product managers to create forward thinking pricing strategies for new and existing products.
- Continually evaluate competitors and Ulines position relative to the marketplace.
- Monitor cost and raw material fluctuations.
- Develop an understanding of product manufacturing and distribution costs.
- Evaluate price relationships between products.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years experience.
- Microsoft Office expertise, especially in Excel and Access.
- Solid organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills a must.
- Complete insurance coverage -medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
How To Apply
- Please click the APPLY' button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
PURCHASING, INVENTORY, ANALYSIS, ANALYST, MARKETING, MARKETING ANALYST, MARKETING ANALYSIS, PRODUCT SOURCING, VENDOR, SUPPLIER, PRICING MANAGER