The job you requested, Manager Community Family Service - Blue Ridge Memorial (780), is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Vault Plant Laborer Blue Ridge Memorial Gardens (1439)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Under general supervision: Performs tasks of grounds maintenance requiring the knowledge of use ad general maintenance of mechanized equipment
- Including: Weedeaters, walk behind mowers, hedge-trmmers and edgers
- Performs routine tasks in the set-up and completion of interments and entombments
- Assists in the general maintenance of cemetery, mausoleum and funeral home appearances
- Assists in all other tasks as directed by supervisor
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid Drivers license in good terms
- Must be able to read, comprehend and relay simple instructions
- Must be able to withstand regular periods of sitting, walking, bending, kneeling, reaching and lifting
- Must be able to frequently lift and or move by pushing or pulling, at least 50 lbs.
- Employee will be regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and equipment, outside weather conditions and usually loud work environment