The job you requested, User Experience Designer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Senior User Experience Designer
Sr User Experience Designer
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Sr. User Experience Designer, EA Digital Platform - Commerce& Identity
If you are you passionate about understanding user behavior, data and using that to create distinct customer experiences, and have big, disruptive ideas for how to conceive, create and deliver online commerce experiences integrated within gameplay environment for millions of customers worldwide, we have the role for you.
Join EA's digital commerce platform team and help us create innovative online commerce experiences for millions of game players across multiple platforms for the EA’s games. As a user experience designer for EA’s commerce platform initiatives, you will be responsible for driving design deliverables such as user interface designs, interaction models, and prototypes for new and innovative buying experiences across EA's online, social, mobile, and console games.
Major Areas Of Responsibility
- Design simple, usable, and desirable user experiences that provide a delightful user experience
- Authors the vision and directs creative development specific to the platform.
- Create gamer-centered designs by considering gameplay experiences, market analysis, customer feedback, marketing metrics, and usability findings. Creates and improves metrics.
- Align interactive and design initiatives with business vision, strategy and deployment
- Use business requirements and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements for commerce platform
- Works across disciplines to validate and execute design. Partners with senior stakeholders on the team to set design priorities and find balanced solutions to complex user, business and technical challenges.
- Identifies and makes decisions on design choices and changes for feature(s).
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of commerce related user experiences
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns
- Tunes and polishes area of responsibility to highest quality level and understands and plans for impacts to other areas / features
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, games teams and executives for review and feedback;
- Become the resident expert on best practice web and interaction design Act as a user experience evangelist within diversely skilled project teams and champions knowledge within the platform