Contract Photographer (Charlotte/Winston-Salem)
CoStar Group, Inc is the leading commercial real estate information provider for the United States. Our products are used by over 180,000 commercial real estate professionals who rely on our services for their important information and marketing needs. CoStar data is vital to commercial real estate brokers, owners and other CRE professionals to make smarter decisions about their markets and investments.
Joining CoStar Group puts you in the center of the dynamic, fast paced commercial real estate industry. CoStar changed the way commercial real estate works by empowering professionals with the industry's largest database of researched, unbiased commercial property information. Today, CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is the premier information, marketing and analytic solution for tens of thousands of commercial real estate brokers, owners, developers, investors, lenders, appraisers and more. We have invested over $1 billion in our research operations and we are currently seeking self-motivated, driven and inquisitive photographers to join our industry-leading Field Research team.
CoStar is seeking a Part-Time Independent Contract Photographer for our Boston market. As an Independent Contract Photographer, you will photograph a variety of commercial real estate structures including, office, industrial, retail, and multi-family properties using your high resolution digital SLR camera. These images will serve as marketing/informational pieces for thousands of the nation's top appraisers, brokers, retailers, and CRE professionals via a variety of digital and print platforms.
- Photograph a primary image of a commercial property and 2 to 4 alternate views of the property.
- Use digital editing software such as Photoshop to correct digital images.
- Upload images to the Digital Image Manager using an FTP application such as Filezilla or CuteFTP.
- Utilize spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel to sort and track your property shoot list.
- Utilize applications such as Microsoft MapPoint and Google Maps to create a route map and locate properties.
- Use a vehicle navigation system to locate and drive to commercial properties.
- Drive safely and represent CoStar in a professional manner when in contact with the public.
Skills And Qualifications
- 5+ years of professional photography experience.
- 5+ years of photo editing experience with Photoshop.
- Online photography portfolio.
- Must own a digital SLR camera of 10 megapixels or higher.
- Must have a computer with high-speed internet.
- Must have photo editing application, spreadsheet application, and an FTP application.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- US work authorization
An Independent Contract Photographer is paid a per-building rate of $15. A $3 bonus applies per building if the assignment is completed and uploaded to the Digital Image Manager within 7 business days of the Independent Contract Photographer receiving it.