The job you requested, Hiring CNAs, Home Health Aides, Homemakers and Companions, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Licensed Outpatient Therapist -Mental Health
Provides direct clinical services to client/families who require initial/brief clinical assessment; individual, family and group therapy; case management; treatment planning/review; crisis management; and psychoeducational group activities. Also conducts psychosocial assessments and completes diagnostic formulations.
- Conducts clinical assessment on client/families, the treatment for whom provider's professional competencies, privileges and requirements meet agency standards. Clinical assessment includes: screening; initial brief assessment; psychosocial assessment; and diagnostic formulation. If a licensed psychologist, may also include administration/interpretation of psychological tests.
- Provides individual, family and group psychotherapy; psychoeducational group activities; and case management services to client/families for whom provider's professional competencies, privileges and requirements meet agency standards.
- Conducts treatment planning/reviews for assigned client/families, in a clinically appropriate and timely fashion.
- Provides crisis management services to assigned client/families.
- Participates in and meets ethical/agency standards regarding all treatment and documentation practices, QA/QI procedures, utilization management, emergency procedures, and program/client outcomes.
- Must be licensed in MIssouri (LCSW OR LPC)
Requirements - Outpatient Therapist
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills and be detail oriented.
- Will need to complete cultural competency requirement, CPR certification, and NVCI certification.
- Will be required to pass Criminal record check. Drug-free facility.
- A minimum of one year experience in mental health.
Theideal candidate for this position will enjoy a friendly and supportive work environment, withan excellent benefit and compensation package includinghealth insurance,dental insurance, vision, and health savings account,company paid life insurance, voluntary supplemental life insurance, 401k, vacation and sick pay, and competitive wages.
Comprehensive Mental Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V