The job you requested, Technical Functional Lead/ Oracle Financial IT Systems, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Senior Business Analyst Oracle, EBS Inventory Management Systems
Sr Business Analyst, (Functional Lead) Oracle EBS, Inventory Management Systems
Location: Position is physically located at Corporate, Keene, NH
C&S Wholesale Grocers is seeking a Sr Business Analyst (Functional Lead) with implementation experience in Inventory management. This is a strong functional role and not development
This Sr Business Analyst (functional lead) is responsible for supporting and developing the systems which include Inventory management and integration with third party WMS.
This role requires a strong functional hands-on individual who can both drive design for technical development projects and maintain world class systems operations.
The Sr Business Analyst (Functional Lead) should have experience in multiple full life cycle implementations - hands on experience from a strong functional skill level in implementing Oracle Business Suite Inventory Management and WMS.
This individual will help or lead the business spec design for development, implementation, and maintenance of the applications in this area, including the functional analysis for programming and maintenance activities. They will work closely with senior IT and user management to ensure that the requirements for business systems projects and change requests are well understood, documented, developed, tested and maintained.
Candidates must have 8+ years overall experience with large scale ERP systems (Oracle preferred) with 3 to 5+ years of Oracle Inventory management experience required in designing, configuring, and delivering Oracle EBS Applications in different companies to solve business problems.
This individual will be part of the IT team responsible for creating and owning the piece of enterprise architecture as needed to support the Inventory management implementation for EBS. They will be responsible for the integration with Business Partners and other internal systems. Individuals in this role will work with their Director, partnering with the Order to Cash, Finance and Procurement teams to deploy and support the next generation of application suite.
We are currently planning a comprehensive Oracle EBS Implementation with G/L, A/P, A/R, P2P, Projects, OTC, MDM, Fusion, OBIEE, CRM Portals, and integration with a third party warehouse management systems and business partners.
- Works closely with business customers to implement systems projects including the development of plans, management of resources and deliverables in the Inventory Management applications portfolio.
- Ability to manage and occasionally lead a team of implementation professionals
- Provides strong functional experience and take lead when required in directing development solutions to business users.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as exceptional analytical and time management capabilities.
- Occasional oversight of consultants and contractors assigned to projects or maintenance activities. Review of deliverables, adherence to SDLC and policies by third party resources.
- Provides day to day Functional Expertise and occasional Lead on all Inventory modules ensuring stable systems availability, performance, compliance and security.
- FIFO experience.
- Ensuring the integration with all third party WMS systems and other Oracle modules(PTP,OTC)
- Current systems are Retalix Biceps, Oracle Demantra, Legacy Mainframe, Custom PL/SQL and Lawson with a planned migration to include Oracle EBS suite and other applications as necessary to support above systems.
- Works under general direction of a Senior Manager or Director IT