Plaintiff Personal Injury Legal Assistant (pre-lit/lit)
The Plaintiff Personal Injury Legal Assistant Will Have The Following
Boutique Plaintiff Personal Injury firm is seeking a Legal Assistant to work on Pre-Lit and Litigation files. The Plaintiff Personal Injury Legal Assistant will have the following
- Individual must have experience working in a Plaintiff personal injury firm
- 2-5 years of experience in Person Injury Plaintiff litigation
- Legal Secretary must have experience working with a heavy case load.
- Ideal candidate must have experience in working a case from inception thru for trial.
- Responsibilities include communication with clients, insurance adjusters, and performing support tasks for supervising case manager and attorney.
- Experience with Client Profiles is a plus.
Please ask about our generous referral bonuses for successful hires!
Call us (954) 796-3300 or email resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Solomon Search Group associates have over 30 years of solid recruitment experience. Our counselors primarily support the South Florida Market.
Given Our Amassed Expertise, We Successfully Place
Accounting & Finance Personnel
Administrative Support Staff for discerning law firms and corporations. We take pride in and conduct ourselves with unsurpassed accuracy, integrity, and dedication to professionalism.
Our mission is to set a new standard in legal search expressly focusing on both our clients and candidates needs. With our honest approach to recruitment, we treat our clients and candidates with the utmost of professionalism and respect.
Due to our dedication to excellence, the Solomon Search Group is proud of the continued success we have had in placing South Florida's top talent. We deliver results!
Call for information or visit our website for a complete list of our current job listings.
Ask about our generous referral bonuses for successful hires.
Make a Wise Recruitement Choice, call Solomon Search today!