The job you requested, Sr. .NET Developer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Sr. ABAP Developer
Sr. ABAP DeveloperInformation Technology
Support the GATX business processes that are supported by the SAP application from a technical perspective. These include Financial functions (financial accounting, cost accounting, treasury), Leasing functions, Billing, Materials Management and Purchasing. Work with business users to gather requirements, develop solutions using SAP’s ABAP programming language, test solutions and roll-out to the business. Focus should be on producing value added results in a timely manner with high quality.
- Work as a business analyst on small to medium sized enhancement related projects/initiatives to understand business requirements for areas supported by our SAP environment.
- Translate business requirements into efficient solutions developed using ABAP.
- Test solutions and deploy.
- Respond to support and maintenance requests related to SAP and other integrated systems as appropriate.
- Work with business users to understand issue and respond quickly to resolve production issues.
- Comply with GATX standards of development and documentation (Internal standards, Sarbanes Oxley, etc).
- Identify and institute best practices as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 7 years ABAP experience required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to build quick and effective work rapport with others and strong teambuilding skills.