State Tested Nursing Assistant
LSS Home Health Care, a home health care agency with tremendous growth potential has several openings for STNA's to work primarily inFranklin County.
The STNA will be responsible for performing or assisting with the performance of all activities of daily living (ADLs) to ensure the highest degree of dignity and independence including grooming, bathing, dressing, ambulation, etc.
- Provides nursing care as directed including taking vital signs;
- Helping clients care for themselves by teaching them appropriate ways to turn, lift, re-position, etc.
- May assist with simple prescribed exercises and in the use of braces, walkers, etc.
- May perform light housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Assist with basic and routine nursing care such as taking vitals, changing dressings, ensuring prescribed medications are taken timely, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a High School diploma or GED and activeSTNA Certification. Previous home care experience is helpful. This position also requires strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate in a diplomatic and compassionate manner is essential. Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously is necessary.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to:
LSS Home Health Care
500 W Wilson Bridge Rd, Ste 235
Worthington, OH 43085
LSS Home Health Care is an EOE.