TRS Staffing is an international recruiting firm that supplies technical personnel across industries. We currently have an opening for a Recruiter in our Sugar Land, Texas location within the United States. The successful candidate will need previous experience of recruiting both contract and permanent technical personnel within the oil and gas/engineering/power sectors. This person should also have previous experience with client account management.
Supporting the firms recruiting needs; this individual will perform full-life cycle recruiting from sourcing the candidate to placement of qualified individuals and will be responsible for:
• Prioritizing recruiting activities for external clients in order to provide coverage for all job order requirements.
• Attending recruiter meetings.
• Generating new candidates through e-mails, cold calls, field presence, and leads (and any other pertinent sourcing techniques.)
• Mining internal and external databases for qualified candidates. Contributing to the candidate pipeline database.
• Providing timely and innovative recruiting results and solutions to customers.
• Evaluating candidates, checking references, extending and closing offers.
• Attending large scale recruitment events (career days, job fairs, etc.)
• Receiving and carrying out directions and priorities from the Regional Manager and/or Recruiting Manager.
• Maintaining current recruitment tools and postings of all external job orders (e.g., Internet resources).
In addition to the above responsibilities,
• 5+ years of technical engineering recruiting experience.
• Excellent customer service, teamwork, knowledge-sharing, and strategic thinking skills.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Must understand standards for professional communication.
• Strong computer skills. Must be proficient in Word and Excel, and be able to learn new programs.
• The ability to manage multiple job order requirements.
• The ability to both take direction and work independently.
• Excellent local area knowledge.
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team.
For over 25 years, TRS has specialized in the supply of engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Withoffices across the globe, we bring local expertise to international markets and have the industry knowledge to help match the right candidate to the right role.