INSIDE Sales/Pharmacy Tech/ Logistics/Data Entry
Pharmaceutical Credit Corporation is seeking Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives and Pharmacy Technicians. We are an established pharmaceutical reverse distributor providing drug return services to hospitals, pharmacies, doctors, health clinics, wholesalers and manufacturers across the US. We are in need of experienced sales representatives with proven success at closing sales over the phone. In addition we are also looking for Pharmacy Technicians and Travel Pharmacy Technicians skilled in data entry to enter in data on expired medications. MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT HEAVY BOXES 50 - 85 LBS.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
In this role you will aid business development through great customer service, cold calling, and maintaining a database of existing customers and potential prospects.
- Making a minimum of 100 calls per day
- Qualifying sales opportunities and using suggestive selling to close business
- Scheduling field service representatives at customer sites
- Cold calling and developing new customers
- Producing and negotiating product price & delivery for customer quotations and proposals
- Answering sales calls and providing information as needed
- Complete all invoicing and shipping documentation to establish new customers
- Addressing and reversing customer satisfaction issues
- Providing feedback to management on issues, competitive intelligence and lost business
As an Inside Pharmacy Tech you will be responsible for processing expired drugs entering in lot numbers and expiration dates. Heavy lifting, 10 key, typing skills and attention to detail are required with this position. Our Inside Pharmacy Technicians work Monday - Friday 8am -4:30 pm making $12-$14 an hour plus monthly production bonus.
As an Outside Pharmacy Tech you will be responsible for traveling throughout the United States and Hawaii processing the expired drugs on site at the hospital. You must be willing to travel 85% of the time. We cover all expenses and offer excellent pay for our traveling Pharmacy Technicians. In this role you will also be responsible for building other networks in order to grow business.
Ideal Candidates Will Have
- Pharmaceutical and/or Healthcare experience
- College degree
- Administrative skills and inside sales experience
- Proven track record in competitive sales or previous customer service experience, sales and/or marketing experience
- 2 year degree OR equivalent
- Ability to build other networks in order to grow business
- Strong 10 key and typing skills.
- Highly motivated
- Ability to learn in an extremely fast-paced, continually-changing work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively overcome objections and sell over the phone
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Professional appearance
- Working Knowledge of Windows / Word / Excel
- Pass background check and drug test