Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Primary Care (Entry level & experience openings available)
A primary care division of a major pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative. The pharmaceutical sales representative is responsible for selling the Takeda family of products. This will be achieved through clinical discussions with targeted health professionals to maximize sales growth and increase product volume within a specific geography.
We are driven to improve people's lives. Visit our website today at www.rxrepstaffing.com
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to influence targeted health care professionals to prescribe company pharmaceutical promoted products. Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Pre-call plan to meet health care professionals needs. Leverage data and customer knowledge to build discussions around patients needs. Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with primary care physicians and office staff. Maintain and build ongoing trust with primary care physicians. Use effective selling methods to influence the a physician prescriber decision making process.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results. Monitor local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Report and monitor sample and literature use, and maintain accurate records.
- Distribute product samples in accordance with approved sampling guidelines and marketing literature to physicians and other healthcare providers (HCPs).
- Provide feedback to District Managers on market place trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access. Collaborate with DM to establish goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication, certifications & product knowledge training.
- Perform Company business in accordance with all regulations, Company policy and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
Qualifications - EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, TRAINING, CERTIICATIONS AND SKILLS
- To be considered for this position, a minimum of an Associates or Bachelor's degree is required. (Multiple years of sales success can also be submitted)
- A proven track record of success in competitive selling environment is required.
- Knowledge or education on how to sell in a complex reimbursement (Managed Care) environment is required.
- Pharmaceutical sales training or education is required from entry level applicants.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills, demonstrated effective organizational and proactive problem solving skills, confidence in working in an environment of complexity and ambiguity is required.
- A demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated with an ability to work as a team member and effectively communicate within different levels of an organization is preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently to deliver results, demonstrated leadership in community and/or professional organizations and the ability to travel overnight as required is required.
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license issued in one of the fifty states and a clean driving record.
Be proactive in your career and apply today.
Also, be seen for the talent you bring to your work.
Explore opportunities RX Staffing at www.rxrepstaffing.com
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative , Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
, account executive, account manager, Pharmaceutical Sales Representative , pharmaceutical sales territory manager, Pharmaceutical Sales Representative,Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, Pharmaceutical Sales manager, Pharmaceutical Sales executive, Pharmaceutical Sales trainer, Pharmaceutical Sales Representative , Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales Representative