The job you requested, Quality Manager - fasteners, cold heading, threading, TS-16949, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Roving Inspector Quality Assurance *** 1st Shift *** $10/hr
Roving Inspector Quality Assurance Associate ... enjoy a promising future with a stable, family owned and operated Rockford company that has been in business for over 30 years! This is an appreciative, friendly environment that will recognize your hard work and contributions. Roving Inspector Quality Assurance Associate will read blue prints and use inspection equipment such as micrometers and calipers. This 1st shift, temp-to-hireposition pays $10/hour.
Roving Inspector Quality Assurance Associate requirements:
- 1 year Roving Inspection or Quality Assurance experience a must
- completely clean criminal background check, drug test and Social Security verification required ~ NO exceptions
- proficiency using rulers, micrometers, calipers and various inspection equipment (skills will be tested)
- reliable work ethics with great attendance
- excellent communication rapport
- very sharp attention to details
- basic math skills
Give us a call at 815-397-4316 to talk with one of our experienced recruiters or email your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. We never charge a fee to applicants.