Desktop Support Technician - Pcs And Laptops
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with PC and laptops, network connectivity, printers, and peripherals.
- Platforms/Software: Dell, Windows 2000/XP, MS Office Suite.
- Experience with Remedy Help Desk Ticketing System is a plus.
- Position is client facing. Successful candidates are expected to have proven track record of providing a high-level of customer satisfaction and ability to meet service level agreements.
- CompTIA Security
- certification preferred, must be certified within 60 days of hire
- Free technical training and certification reimbursement for A+, Network+, Security+ available for qualified candidates.
- Intermediate to Advanced positions. Your placement will be based on your training and previous performance.
Benefits to include Life / Accident Insurance, 401K matching, and Certification reimbursement
Successful candidates will have strong PC & Network troubleshooting skills and be able to resolve basic to advanced hardware, software, and connectivity problems quickly.
Must have A+ and Security
Must have strong customer relations skills.
Must possess a government security clearance or be clearable. US Citizenship is required for clearance. We currently have needs for candidates with clearances at the Secret and Top Secret Level.
Must Pass a Background Check and Hair Sample Drug Screen.
Employment at World IT Solutions is 'at will' and terminable 'at will' by the Company or employee with or without cause. Any oral or written statements or promises to the contrary are not binding upon World IT Solutions.
Equal Opportunity is World IT Solutions policy. It is our policy to select the best-qualified person for each position in the organization.