Children's Choice Learning Centers, Inc is a national leader in the field of Early Care and Education. We are committed to excellence and our centers reflect that commitment. Children's Choice recognizes that our goals can only be achieved by employing people who embrace our Core Values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Dignity, Respect, Enthusiasm, Niceness, Fun, Innovation, Relationships, Social Purpose, and Trust. These Core Values and our passion for making a difference in the lives of young children provide the foundation on which all of our decisions are based.
Children's Choice is committed to accreditation as evidenced by the fact that 100% of our eligible centers are accredited or are in the process of becoming accredited. We offer low teacher-child ratios, state of the art equipment, and a nurturing and loving environment for children and educators.
Children's Choice serves the changing needs of America's families, We believe that children thrive when there is a strong bridge between the home and the center and our programs support active parent participation and input.
Children's Choice also serves the changing needs of those who educate America's children. We work closely with our educators to ensure that we support them in the same caring way they provide care for others. Our proprietary curriculum, Children's Choice Classics, provides a foundation for educators to ensure their success while giving them the latitude to be creative, seize the teachable moments, and control their own classrooms.
If you have what it takes to become part of a great growing organization whose passion is doing it right consistently for children then Children's Choice Learning Centers is the place for you!
- Provides a safe, and healthy environment for young children and meets all internal and external regulatory agencies policies and procedures
- Plans, implements and participates in educational activities for young children to promote the development of cognitive, social, emotional and physical development of each child
- Maintains and communicates developmental milestones for each child in providing on-going assessments of child's progress
- Responsible for the general supervision and management of each classroom with the purpose of following company's Mission and Values statement
- Develops and encourages positive parent and educator relations
Supervision/Health And Safety
- Supervises and monitors children at all times
- Ensures that all activities offered are implemented in a safe and efficient manner
- Provides positive guidance to children that includes redirecting, positive language and positive reinforcement
- Recognizes, documents, and takes appropriate action of suspected child abuse and neglect, illness or accident
- Plans, develops, prepares and implements educational activities including a variety of themes and subjects such as language development, math development, diversity, gross and fine motor skills development, self-help skill development, science, art, music, health and hygiene, social studies and self-esteem
- Individualize one-to-one and group activities to reflect the unique needs and strengths of all children in each classroom
- Follow a consistent schedule which includes small and large group experiences for each child
- Teaches in a variety of techniques which include modeling, observing, questioning, demonstrating and reinforcing for the children
- Respects and communicates in a professional mann