The job you requested, Sales Representative-Legal & Identity Theft Employee Benefits, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Employee Benefits Representative - Las Vegas, NV
Sun Life Financial is a leading international financial services organization. For over 145 years, we have consistently delivered on our commitments to our customers. Our Employee Benefits Group has been a leader in the market for over 80 years, providing our clients with Group Life, Disability, Medical Stop-Loss, and Dental insurance. Currently, our U.S. group benefits business serves more than 10 million plan members in over 40,000 group benefit plans and has annual premium of more than $1 billion. Sun Life Financial and our partners have operations in key markets worldwide, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China and Bermuda and is traded on the New York (NYSE), Toronto (TSX) and Philippine (PSE) stock exchanges under ticker symbol SLF. Job Summary As an Employee Benefit Sales Representative, you represent our brand in the market. You will solve our clients' needs through consultative and solution based selling, and build relationships with contacts in your territory to identify, develop and negotiate sales opportunities. At Sun Life, you will sell our robust portfolio of employee benefits - Dental, Life and Disability products - that have a positive impact in people's lives. Further, as we increase our focus on the voluntary benefits market, you will have the ability to sell even more products in partnership with our Voluntary Specialists. Main Accountabilities
- Sell employee benefits products through an established network of insurance brokers, third party administrators and consultants.
- Build and establish relationships with key sources to market our portfolio of products (Group Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability) to some of the nation's leading employers.
- Construct and maintain a business plan for your designated territory based on sales and strategic initiatives.
- Call on existing and potential customers to not only prospect new customers but also to develop a book of business.
- Meet seasonal targets and individual sales goals.
- Develop internal relationships, such as with underwriters, distribution specialists and internal support partners who will assist you in creating specialized plans to meet your clients' needs.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Groups Sales Industry experience required.
- Commitment to attaining state required Life and Health agent license.
- Strong networking and relationship management skills.
- Excellent listening, presentation, negotiating and communication skills
- A passion to succeed and challenge yourself while building a book of business
- A winning attitude and interested in a career that offers independence, professional growth, and high income potential.
- The successful candidate is driven, self-motivated, consultative and a great problem solver.