The job you requested, Assistant Chief Executive Officer - Lea Regional, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Assistant Chief Executive Officer - Lea Regional
As a member of the Hospital's senior management team, the Assistant Chief Executive Officer (ACEO) will participate in operational decision-making processes necessary for the successful attainment of the hospital's mission in addition to maintaining an awareness of changes in healthcare matters that could have an impact on the success of the hospital.
The responsibilities of the ACEO include, but are not limited to:
This position reports directly to the CEO and in the absence of the CEO, the ACEO may be required to interpret hospital policy and provide guidance.
In most cases, the Assistant CEO
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited institution
- Master of Healthcare Administration or MBA with Healthcare concentration degree also required.
- Minimum 2 years recent hospital experience in a managerial position
- Experience in physician relations or recruitment helpful
- Must be proficient in written and verbal communication skills
- Must have proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, hospital staff and community
- Ability to maintain confidential information concerning personal, financial, or medical matters
- Must have knowledge of technical and professional skills management, general principles of human resource management, labor relations and hospital economics
Job: Hospital Administration
Organization: Lea Regional Medical Center
Employee Status: Full-time
Shift: Day Shift