Senior Auditor - Not-for-Profit
A prestigious public accounting firm in Silver Spring is in search of a Senior Auditor for an exciting career opportunity.
Responsible for the full scope of the audit and accounting engagements from planning through completion. Play an important role in larger team projects, and assisting other team members when needed.
Experience with non-profit entities is required
Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
CPA or CPA in progress
3+ years recent experience in a CPA firm
Staff supervisory and project leadership experience
Perform complex financial analysis
Identify opportunities to improve controls and operational efficiencies
Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets
Communicate potential client opportunities with firm leadership
Ability to pick up new concepts quickly and accurately
Proactively pursue professional development activities
Excellent opportunity for professional challenge and growth.
Sterling Search Group is a national recruiting firm that places accomplished financial professionals in market leading opportunities. We're an industry leader in Public Accounting recruitment with contacts at over 5000 CPA firms across the US.
Why work with Sterling Search Group?
- All inquires and conversations are held in strict confidence.
- You gain access to more opportunities through our deep network.
- You work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- We work with integrity and honor your confidentiality.
- Our mission is to help you achieve your professional & personal goals by creating the right connections.