Title: Industrial Designer
Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Job Number: 1200028ZBasic Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree (or advanced degree) in Industrial Design.
1-3 Years of Experience.
Scope Of Responsibility/Expectation
We want your fresh outlook on design, trends and problem solving. This
position involves a broad range of responsibilities that will support as
well as drive the design of Motorola product offerings. You will work
with the CXD team to design and execute on projects that ultimately
reflect our brand, strategies and roadmaps. With the guidance and
supervision of our Leads and Directors, you will participate on projects
from concept through to production and become familiar with the entire
product development process. Bring your passion and point of view on
- Concept generation (sketches), refinement (2D and 3D cad) and delivery
- Excellent sense of form, proportion and detail.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving ability.
- Good sense of production methods.
- Excellent skill and ability to visualize concepts in Rhino, Pro/e or Alias.
- Excellent written, listening and oral communication skills.
- Create visually compelling presentations using PowerPoint.
- Must work effectively with a variety of team members.
- Involvement in local and global design community.
- Experience in consumer electronics and mobile industry is a plus.
Only applicants with portfolios, websites or samples of work will be considered.
Job: Integrated Circuit Design