Our client is a leader in the insurance industry and one of the largest insurance carriers in the country. They currently offer an opportunity to join their organization in a key role that will be responsible to drive the growth and profitability for their powersports line of business. Recommends the development of additional features/capabilities. Designs, manages, and executes project work plans for new business or new implementation. Drives product growth and profitability. Negotiates with region regarding product and pricing features. Synchronizes all related functional areas related to product design, pricing, and management. Responsible for the implementation of regulatory and other compliance mandate changes.
Product Manager Responsibilities
- Reviews pricing, design features, and associated processes.
- Executes growth and profitability strategies.
- Makes recommendations based on in-depth functional knowledge and opportunities for improvement.
- Develops and drives key initiatives on product strategy and profitability.
- Manages strategies related to multiple product profitability objectives.
- Coordinates product strategy with sales, agency management, and marketing.
- Leads the process of analyzing market information on competitors.
- Proactively identifies product opportunities.
- Leads new business development and implementation projects.
- Partners with underwriting to develop standards and guidelines.
- Provides market analysis tools and global data to the regions.
- Designs forecasting models and functions as a technical expert on product issues.
- Guides the exploration, sponsoring, and evaluation process of new product performance tools and technology enhancements.
- Accountable for the quality and effectiveness of rate change and system enhancement implementations.
- Coordinates product recommendation implementations.
- Initiates action plans to improve and/or maintain product performance.
Product Manager Requirements
- 3 or more years experience in powersports lines insurance including two or more years previous product management experience.
- Undergraduate studies such as insurance, actuarial science, mathematics, risk management, economics, finance, accounting.
- MBA preferred. Designations such as CPCU, ARM, preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of analytical tools, core business functions, underwriting policies and best practices, performance measurement techniques, and systems required.
- Knowledge of related pricing, marketing, insurance models/contracts, and financial analysis necessary.
Please contact Scot Dickerson for immediate confidential consideration and additional details.
Phone: 515-987-0242 x 452
See our website at www.csgrecruiting.com/ins_opportunities.htm for a complete listing of nationwide opportunities.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.