Technical Customer Support Specialist
LaSalle Network is currently seeking technical customer support specialists for our client, a billion-dollar global leader in the manufacturing industry. The technical customer support specialist position is a long term project opportunity starting immediately! If you are technically inclined or have strong hands-on technical experience, please review this exciting opportunity.
Technical Customer Support Specialist Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance to customers using both oral and written communication skills via phone, e-mail and fax
- Use company operations manual to troubleshoot customers equipment issues and provide details to customer to reach a solution
- Explain and administer information regarding products (e.g., warranty policy, parts credit, return policy, etc.)
- Assist customers with part orders using internal database, which includes data-entry of customer numbers, part numbers, quantity, etc.
- Process customer orders and returns
- Enter service request to dispatch a technician when needed
Technical Customer Support Specialist Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- AA in electronics, technical school degree, or equivalent technical training preferred
- Prior help desk or call center experience preferred
- Technical experience in actual repairs of electro-mechanical equipment at customer locations preferred; either professionally or as a personal project/hobby
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Oracle preferred
If you are interested in the technical customer support specialist opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: electronics , equipment , radio , troubleshoot , repair , dispatch , mechanical , maintenance , parts , warranty , technical , technical service , customer service , inbound , calls , call center , csr , call center , customer service representative , c.s.r.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.