The job you requested, Administrative Assistant, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
We are seeking an administrative assistant for a prestigious trading firm headquartered in downtown Chicago. If you have a few years of legal administrative experience but you have not found your niche, this position is for you! As an administrative assistant, you will work directly with the legal and compliance departments. This is your chance to gain hands on legal experience and receive leadership and guidance from top executives in a team based environment.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Prepare contracts, briefs, drafts, and annual reports
- Process departmental shipping
- Provide support for the accounts payable department
- Maintain sensitive information in files, reports and documents with confidentiality
- Red line and edit legal documents
- Conduct legal research and discovery
Administrative Assistant Requirements
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- 2-4 years of administrative experience from a corporate office
- Superior Microsoft Office skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal direction
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Previous experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong writing and communication skills
- Interest in working in a high profile, professional and intellectual environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time
If you are attracted to the legal industry but law school is not the path you would like to take, this is the perfect position for you. Our client offers training and will provide you with the additional skills you need to succeed in this role.
Keywords and Related Terms: legal , law , attorney , support , administrative , bachelors , degree , firm , corporate , briefs , contracts , revisions , reporting , draft , Microsoft Office
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.