Senior Financial Analyst
Are you looking for growth opportunities? If so, then we have the perfect job for you! We are currently hiring for a senior financial analyst position at a company on the north side of Chicago that is planning to double in size in the next couple of years. This organization offers competitive benefits within an industry with unparalleled growth. This senior financial analyst has direct exposure to executive leadership and holds key decision-making capabilities over strategic spending.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budgets and assist business unit managers with any questions
- Present findings to executive management and lead the resulting initiatives
- Create financial project models to analyze any strategic acquisitions or requests
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements
- Bachelors degree in finance or related field from an accredited university
- At least five years of relevant analytical experience
- Very high proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access
If you are interested in this senior financial analyst role and qualify with the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: analyst , financial , senior , bachelors degree , bachelors , finance , analysis , forecast , budget, Access , Excel , SQL , strategic , modeling
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.