The job you requested, Senior Network Engineer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Category: Career Professional
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Full Benefits Package
Return To List
As a Senior Network Engineer at Go Daddy, you will design, implement, support, and management of complex data and voice networks. This position entails leadership in the design of future networks as the company grows, including product evaluation, testing, participation in product development, and in-depth troubleshooting.
Soft skills as well as technical skills are important in the position of a Network Engineer. Understanding how an application may affect the function of a business unit is critical, as is the ability to negotiate technology issues while building solutions. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as well as the ability to create and deliver effective presentations. A Network Engineer will also need to work closely with other department heads and must possess the ability to see both the large and small picture.
In This Role, You Will
- Engineer and design of service-provider class networks.
- Interact with other teams within the company for a variety of company initiatives.
- Product evaluation, testing, and participation in product development.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree with course work in computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10 years of experience as a Network Engineer with 5+ years in a senior role placing emphasis on standards, design, and implementation.
- Experience in designing, implementing, operating and troubleshooting complex international data networks in a service provider environment.
- Expert-level understanding of Layer 2 and 3 internetworking technologies.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of TCP/IP, netflow, access-control lists, policy-based routing, firewalls, peering, and DNS.
- Significant OSPF and BGP design, implementation, and troubleshooting experience in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with MPLS in a provider environment is preferred.
- Experience with Quality of Service in various data/voice network implementations.
- Expert knowledge of IOS, IOS-XR, and NX-OS as it relates to the carrier and hosting provider environments as well as Transport technologies, such as Cisco ONS 15454 and expertise with MPLS in a provider environment
- Experience with Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches, Cisco CSS/CSM Content Switches, ACE appliances and modules, Cisco FWSM & ASA firewalls, and Cisco ACS.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and research problems of a complex nature, make judgment decisions and recommendations as to their solution.
- Good understanding of ITIL in Enterprise Network environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven skills in problem solving and decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, leadership and mentoring skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- CCNP required.
- CCIE Certification or equivalent experience preferred.
Are you ready to GO with us?
When you GO with Go Daddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success.
Here’s what you need:
- Passion to contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience, no matter your job title
- Understanding that innovation and creativity is a part of what we do every day
- Agility and action orientation - we move at the speed of tech
- Understanding of the privilege and obligation of being part of a team
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Formal and informal opportunities and support for ongoing learning, growth and development
- Team building activities and recognition
- Competitive base plus bonus incentive
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and insurance coverage for all benefit-eligible Go Daddy employees
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year of employment
Go Daddy’s philanthropic work supports a wide variety of charitable and community organizations dedicated to causes including women and children, domestic violence, child abuse, teenage homelessness, animal shelters and more. Visitwww.GoDaddyCares.com for more information.
Go Daddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.