Travel Nurse – Rn Registered Nurse (nursing / Healthcare)
The Right Solutions is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team of travel nurses.
Our Travel Nurses perform a variety of duties to care for and comfort the sick, injured, or others requiring medical services. We are looking for compassionate RNs with at least one year of nursing experience in a hospital setting.
Nationwide jobs are available.
As a Travel Nurse you will use your nursing skills to assess, treat, and rehabilitate clients. You will also be responsible for supervising and motivating staff.
- Assuring that the psycho-social needs and the safety and physical comfort of the client are identified and met
- Assisting with the rehabilitation of clients according to the care plan
- Observing and recording all pertinent information and reporting to the appropriate supervisor
- Teaching clients, family members, and auxiliary nursing personnel proper health maintenance care
- Evaluating client care outcomes
This nursing role requires a registered nurse who is passionate about providing the highest quality of care for patients. You must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, strong problem solving skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure.
- Registered Nurse License
- 1 year of nursing experience in a hospital setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, reasoning, and problem-solving skills