Registered Nurse / RN - for Healthcare and Nursing Opportunities
RN Travel Nurse – Registered Travel Nurse
The Right Solutions is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our family of travel nurses.
As a nurse owned and operated company, The Right Solutions is one of the only travel companies that can honestly tell a healthcare professional, 'We have walked a mile in your shoes'. This unique perspective allows TRS to provide the best service to travel healthcare professionals in the industry. When you join TRS, you truly are joining a family.
Our mission is to comfort and restore lives across the nation. In order to comfort and restore lives, excellent care must be given to each patient. In 2005, The Right Solutions commitment to excellent patient care resulted in becoming just the 6th Healthcare Staffing Company to be certified by the Joint Commission.
We place RNs with dynamic positons across the nation. Some of the specialties we work with (but not limited to) are: ICU/Intensive Care Unit, CVICU/Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, NICU/Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, PICU/Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, SICU/Surgical Intensive Care Unit, MICU/Medical Intensive Care Unit, TICU/Trauma Intensive Care Unit, Step-down, PCU, ER/Emergency Room, OR/Operating Room, PACU/Post-Anesthesia Intensive Care Unit, Cath Lab ICU, L&D/Labor & Delivery, and Mother Baby/Postpartum, Telemetry, MRI Technologist, Physical Therapy, and Occupational Therapy.
These are just some of the wonderful opportunities we can provide in new locations.
Travel Nurse – Nationwide Jobs are Available
Travel Nurse Job Responsibilities
As a Travel Nurse you will use your nursing skills to assess, treat, and rehabilitate clients. You will also be responsible for supervising and motivating staff.
- Assuring that the psycho-social needs and the safety and physical comfort of the client are identified and met
- Assisting with the rehabilitation of clients according to the care plan
- Observing and recording all pertinent information and reporting to the appropriate supervisor
- Teaching clients, family members, and auxiliary nursing personnel proper health maintenance care
- Evaluating client care outcomes
Travel Nurse – RN Registered Nurse (Nursing / Healthcare / Travel Nurse)
Travel Nurse Job Requirements
This travel nursing role requires a registered nurse who is passionate about providing the highest quality of care for patients. You must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, strong problem solving skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure.
- Registered Nurse License
- 1 year of nursing experience in a hospital setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
Travel Nurse – Nationwide Jobs Are Available