Outside Sales Representative - Warwick, RI
ShiftJobSalesDay JobLike a healthy lawn, Scotts LawnService is growing! And it's the perfect time for energetic, team-oriented candidates to check us out. If you like working independently, with only general supervision, in a fast-paced team environment, Scotts is the perfect place for you. We offer excellent compensation-benefits plans and the excitement that's a daily part of playing on the best service team in the business. The Primary responsibility for the Outside Sales Rep is to sell in a neighborhood environment. Sales activity is driven by knocking on residential homeowner's door's and engaging the home owner in a sales conversation. Responsibilities:
- Knock on a minimum number of doors on a daily basis to meet or exceed daily and weekly sales goals assigned.
- After obtaining consent, accurately measure homeowners' lawns and provide to each prospect a professional, individualized lawn analysis and program sales recommendation, including extra services.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork. Leave behind approved Scotts LawnService sales and marketing literature.
- Make follow-up phone calls, as requested by prospective customer, on a daily basis.
- D2D sales rep must be able to consistently hit or exceed their sales goals. Consistency in performance is important.
- Competitive Salary
- Industry and Company Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full Range of Benefits that Include 401k & Discounted Stock Purchase Plan for Full Time Associates
We Are Looking For Highly Motivated Individuals Who Meet The Following
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who meet the following
- High School Diploma (or GED).
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift 15 pounds, and stand or walk for 8-10 hours/day while pushing/carrying lawn measuring equipment.
- Access to reliable transportation for independent use during work hours.
- Able and willing to work in various/extreme weather conditions (8-10 hours per day).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Advanced problem solving skills and proven time management are a must.
- Ability to work in a results-oriented environment.
- Previous industry experience not required.
To apply please click 'Apply now'
COME GROW WITH US, WHERE THE GRASS REALLY IS GREENER!
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free work place. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V